Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Work, Work, Work!

Ugh, Here I am..sitting at the computer SCANNING pictures for our Wedding DVD. It's taking me FOREVER!! Blah, and I even got up early to do it. If it weren't for the weather being so crappy and swimming lessons getting cancelled, 2 days in a row might I add (YES!), then I would have no time whatsoever to get anything done! Yesterday my mom and I spent a couple of hours driving around trying to deliver my invitations to the wedding. Not to mention the almost 7 hours of addressing them...This is just a small portion of the things we've been doing..JUST THIS WEEK!!! This whole wedding deal is so much work and time...Cody this whole time has said "lets just elope or run down to vegas real quick"....not until now have I KIND of agreed..still I don't fully agree and I would 'NETHER DO THAT' (as little cousin Ty would say). It's coming up quick and we haven't given out all of the invitations yet but we're working on it, so if you haven't received one...be expecting!!

4 comments:

  1. Just know that life won't be this kind of stress when you get married. Trust me, all this is worth it ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've ever been more excited to come across a blog!! Yooou are hilarious.

    I know how you feel. Planning a wedding SUUUUUUCKS! But holy crap is being married awesome. And very relaxing.

    And while I'm here, might as well apologize in advance for not being able to come to your wedding. Al is writing the med school admission test that day....but we are so happy for you guys...like one more week, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha Tina, I'm so glad you found me! Follow me! it's so much fun... I write gay posts and I'm not very consistent or uh...I don't know the word but you know, I don't write everyday or even every week or anything...I'll try to keep it updated as much as I can though haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh..and you're forgiven for not attending lol

    ReplyDelete