Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Get with the program....

Yes, I realize that I created this blog and then never wrote in it again. All of you followers thought you were going to have something fun to read from me every hear and there and here I left you hanging.... I missed Halloween (don't be sad or anything because we didn't even dress up), I skipped Christmas...but if you check my facebook I did post some pictures. blah blah blah I could go on forever about the things I've missed but here's the update:

We have now moved from Raymond to Magrath. The move has been great and people have been so welcoming! We live in a sixplex that everyone here knows as "the seniors place"...it really is only Seniors and us. There is one guy above us named Andre. He's a frenchman and he's crazy, and his wife's name is Roxanna. I haven't ever met her but Andre has been over a few times to say hello and introduce himself, he brought cookies once, and he also showed us some of the 'secrets' of our place! We're all moved in, but not completely organized yet. Hopefully I can keep up this blogging and soon enough when we're all organized I will post some pictures!

I know this was short and sweet, but that's all for now! Ta-Ta!

1 comment:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU FINALLY POSTED SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR LIFE! I HAVE BEEN DOMING ON HERE EVERYDAY FOR THE LAST YEAR, JUST WAITING FOR SOMETHING NEW TO READ! THANK GOODNESS YOU ARE FINALLY GOING TO BLOG AGAIN. GLAD THE MOVE WENT WELL....ZIP IT UP AND ZIP IT OUT- LEIF AND KYLIE

    ReplyDelete